Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:20:11 EDT
From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
I'm looking for Loki's dad.  It's about Sapphire.  If Loki's dad sees
this, please get in touch with me.  I lost his email address due to the
computer crash as a result of virus and lost all of the saved FML ones.
(what else is new?) For others that may remember Sapphire's vet advised
to be put to sleep after one look at her severe flesh eating bacteria to
the bone on her hip, legs and knees - she's out of woods finally!!  It
took many, many weeks with painstakingly slow recovery with the honey
treatment and often changing dressings, she's fully recovered all of the
skin back.  She also is almost fully clothed in fur, too!  Sapphire has
this sparkle in her eyes with such fierce energy in her body as she runs
in her wheelie around the room with her friends.  Hard to believe she's
doing fine now.  Thanks again.

April, Deb and the wardancers
MN Wardancers Ranch and Rescue