From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 04:22:36 -0400
Yvonne,
I cannot get over the sweetness and tenderness of your poem.  I'd be
sitting in a lake of tears if I weren't on such pain medicine from recent
surgery.  It is close to or just may be the most beautiful thing I've
ever read.

Ya know, were have such a virtual cornucopia of talent people in this
group.  I believe it comes from deep in the core of a ferret lovers soul.
Your poem touched my heart as many of the writings do because we all have
the same devotion to our fuzz-babies.  In sickness, in health, for richer,
for poorer.

I have a senior ferret girl who is trying to prepare me for her crossing.
She will be her young total self again, but even though I have only had
her 3 years( she is 6 1/2 ) I will miss her so very much.  It could be
today, next week or?  My devotion to her will help her fly to the bridge,
unafraid , and secure,because she knows how much I love her( I can't even
write about this) My point is that all of us are wrapped around some
ferts fuzzy tail and would'nt have it any other way.

Thank you Yvonne for sharing your beautiful poem.  I wish I could meet all
of you, what a great bunch we are!!

Sincerely, from the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Samantha, Boots

And the crew here with me, Sammy, Oscar, Princess,(matriarch of the clan)
Nikki, Chance, & my Tori, who will let me know soon, when it's time.  I
adore all of my precious babies.

Sue & Crew
Sorry for any major typos, this is kinda hard to do in my state of la-la
land