Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:40:03 EDT
Donna had a great idea of jobs that our departed little angels could do.
Kind of along the lines of what jobs are earthly furkids would do now.  I
liked her idea and would like to submit these jobs that I know my three
departed angels would be more than qualified to hold down and earn high
marks for!  I just can picture my angels either flying or being ground
support.  They could even earn their wings by helping transport others to
be greeted by Sandee at the Rainbow Bridge.

Rosey - flight attendant extraordinare!  - She is calm, kind and gently
and will put the most nervous flyer at ease!

Rascal - Reservation clerk beyond compare - A calm and laid-back lady, she
will be most glad to help you reach your designation without ruffling your
fur.

Nosey - If there is a problem with the aircraft, Nosey is the one to call!
With his great sense of curiosity, he won't stop looking and hunting until
the problem is located.

My most sincere condolences to all who have lost a furkid, be it a recent
loss or one not so recent.  We never forget those who chose us to love
them.  To those who have a furbaby that is ill, my thoughts and prayers
are with you.  Peace and blessings to all.

Barbara Laugesen
Pepper, Sneezy, and Bubbles - The original trio
Rosey, Rascal, and Nosey - My departed angels, forever missed