From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:10:42 -0700
I secretly had a goal of $500.00 for the ADV July 4th Card Exchange.  I
didn't dare say it out loud as I was afraid it was an impossible goal.
As of Sunday, July 7th, we are over $550.00!  And I know there is more
coming!!  This is so incredibly awesome!

Several people have told me they are sending their donations-they are
just running behind.  I am going to go ahead and keep this open until the
15th.  If you thought about making a donation and didn't, you still can!
Please go to:
<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/card.html>
to find out how to donate and where to send it!

I also want to say a very special thank you to an anonymous donor.  On
Friday, I received an envelope with 10 dimes taped to the side of a cut
up cereal box.  The message said....'Sorry I can't give more."  That's
all it said.  No name-just an apology.  To whoever sent this.....you
need not apologize.....the fact that you cared enough to send anything-
no matter how much, speaks for itself!  Bless your heart!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer