From:
Nathania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:36:42 +0200
hey there!

i'm a new ferret owner and also new to this list so i'm not sure how it
works, but i'm trying it out!  I've been reading the postings for a few
days now and i am impressed by the conversations that go on!  i love it!

well, my ferret is a two month old albino lady named Calypso.  i got her
about two weeks ago, unfortunately not from a shelter as they do not have
those where i am (Paris, France), although i would have prefered to save
a homeless fuzzy.

Just wanted to let you know that theres a new addition to the list, and i
could definitely use any tips you all may have on raising a happy ferret.
so far, she's been doing well.  she's almost litter and nip trained, as
i've been spending lots of time teaching her that.  i'm in love with the
ferret dance of joy, and her little noises are absolutely adorable.  i
took her to the vet to get her distemper and rabies shot, and am planning
to get her altered as soon as she is old enough (october i think).

anyway, i could use any suggestions, and i'm glad to be part of this
wonderful mailing list!

my heart goes out to all of you who may have lost a furry friend.

take care,
Nat