From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:04:58 EDT
Hey Chris,
My fuzzies don't beat up on my dog but they do on our big black cat Jet.
Stuart, The meanie, will grab Jet by his ears, his legs, his manly parts,
whatever and try to drag him across the floor, The cat meowing the whole
time.  Jet won't take anything from other animals but any of my white
babies get near him and he starts running.

My Aggie, short for aggravation (due to how I felt at the pet store and
they way she was treated and the way my husband felt when he noticed
there were now 9 ferrets instead of 9) steals anything not glued down,
especially the TV remote, my change purse, my socks, my insoles, etc.
The fuzzies have removed the seam from the side of my coach and they
hide everything in there.

Anyway the babies like going to poo in the corner, if they are like my
babies they think the litter box is to play in, paper is to climb under
and everywhere else on the floor is their potty.  Rotten kids just have
to clean up after them often.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
Lola and the Awesome Babies (Amaretto, Addakiss, Stuart, Rascal, Mr.
Softy, Thumbalina, Chatterbox, Marshmallow, Snowflake, Snowball, Aggy
(the new baby) & Booger (our missing baby) Missing Naya & Hyde Our
Rainbow Babies.  Thanks Kat for the Ferret above.

Hey Hey don't forget us...Pepper the dog and Jet and Patches the cats.