From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:35:14 -0600
OK, Regina, I'm sure you were looking for 'hooman' occupations for
ferrets, but mine already have their own jobs in the ferret world...
but I'll give it a shot.

Dweezil's job is being the cutest ferret in the whole world (tho' I'm
sure there are a lot of those around!  ) ;)  My mate always says to her
jokingly, "Darnit, you need to get out in the world and get a job; earn
your keep!" I tell him "She already has a job.  Her job is being the
cutest ferret in the world!"

Razzle's job would have to be sock inspector.  Any he finds that are
'substandard', (which would of course be all of them) he would 'properly
dispose of ' (in his hideyhole).  He's quite industrious in his work
already. ;)

Loki would work as the royal taster for a king.  Of course, she would
taste the king; as human flesh is her favorite treat.  Or maybe she'd be
the leader of a cannibal tribe!  (Of course, these cannibals would eat
people, not ferrets, but...)

Sorry, I'm rambling!  Just had surgery earlier today and maybe I'm still
a bit loopy! ;)  I took a stuffed ferret with me for company; sure, so
it looked kinda funny for a full-grown 38-year old woman to be toting a
stuffed animal around the hospital, but what do I care?  ;)

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi~Rainbow Bridge~01/23/01~