From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:59:54 -0700
Hello Valerie and everyone,

I saw your post on the FML.  I'm sorry I can't answer your questions,
they are good ones and I would be interested in the answers too.

I know you are really busy, especially with your little one going to
surgery, but I'm trying to learn about adrenal.  So I posted this here
to see if anyone had any answers.  My ferts seem to be doing fine right
now.  They are 2 yrs.  of age and younger, but I am always on the lookout
for health problems and learning about them.

Here's my questions:

How can the blood panel be normal and they still have it?

Is adrenal diagnosed mainly by signs and symptoms?  And then exploratory
surgery to confirm and treat?

Or does it show up on x-ray?  Ultra sound?

I hope all goes well for you and your fuzzy.

Take care,
Suzi Lambert