Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:46:53 -0800
Wanna help support some well-deserved fur-kids and shelters ?  Like
Mexican food ?

Have we got a deal for you !!!

CHEVY'S FRESH MEX RESTAURANT of Beaverton, Oregon (Hall Blvd & Nimbus)
has graciously offered to help with a fund raiser for the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network (PFSN) and the Oregon Ferret Shelter (OFS).

Here's how it works:
Come to Chevy's for dinner on Tuesday April 23 between 5:30pm and 9:00pm.
Present a SPECIAL COUPON indicating a donation to the OFS.  Chevy's will
donate a percentage of your food bill to the OFS.

Now, you NEED to have the coupon beforehand.  We can't hand them out at
the door or in the parking lot.  Please contact any of the following and
we will email you one in jpeg format suitable for printing or framing
(hey, if ya wanna hang it on the wall it's up to you).  Print up and copy
some for your friends as well.

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

For those attending the Northwest Pet and Companion Fair (April 13 & 14),
coupons will be available at our tables.

Act NOW !!  Operators are standing by !!!  Limited Time Offer!!!  NOT
available in stores!!!!

Umm . . . . sorry . . . too much late night TV.

This offer is good ONLY at the Beaverton location and ONLY on that date.
There may be some other caveats (no specials, alcohol exempt, does not
include gratuities).  You can find out by calling Chevy's.  Reservations
ARE required.

So c'mon down !!  Members of the PFSN and OFS will be onhand to meet you
and discuss upcoming events such as the Pacific Northwest Ferret Show
(AFA Sanctioned) which we are extremely proud to host.

Okay, okay . . . we promise not to pick off your plate.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~! and Fuzz Apetite'

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew