From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:27:45 -0400
I have an auction up on Ebay that is going to support to benefit FERRET
FRIENDS OF INDIAN RIVER COUNTY (FFIRC) run by Chere McCoy in Vero Beach,
Florida.  The auction says that this is a portrait, but in reality, it is
just a print.  That was a typo on my part and I was unable to change it.
Please be aware of that when you bid.  Please bid high.  This money will
be used to pay for an adrenal surgery for SPIKE, who is in Chere's care
plus helping out other ferrets in her care.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding.  Hugs and prayers to all the sick
and homeless fuzzies out there...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=894546511

Hugs and Poinginess - April
http://www.gallaty.com