From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:28:23 -0700
>This is the last I will respond on this topic because it's just getting
>insipid.  Rescues in particular should be involved in supporting research
>because we are affected at a very significant level of care.  It's a
>good thing that everyone doesn't share your mentality.  If everyone
>contributed just $1 ( And BAM is a prime example) what a difference it
>would make.

Please...don't take my words out of context.  I never said not to donate
to research.  I strongly believe in doing so.  What I said is you need to
take care of the ferrets you take in.  When you choose to shelter you do
so to help those individual ferrets that come to your home.  To help all
is a great thing, and you do so when you can.  But first priority should
be those in your own care.

Your first letter to me after my original post stated you did not want to
debate this on the FML and then proceeded to go on and on about how other
shelters are horrible.  I wrote you back saying I will not involve myself
in a shelter fight.  I realize after I sent you this you got angry because
you wanted some kind of war which I would not join, which prompted your
post on the FML to me.  Please stop being angry over this and turning my
words into something to argue over.  I would of been happy to have a
civil debate through email, I just did not want to debate other shelters.

Kristine

Friends of Fuzzies
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com

FOF LOGO T-shirts & More