From:
mike faulk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:51:21 -0700
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the ferret world and have been reading this board for a couple
weeks now.

I have two babies that are almost 3 months old, Priss and Isadore (Izzy).
I'm amazed how quickley i've fallen in love with them!  Unfortunatly i'm
pretty sure they are smarter than me which really doesn't make me feel
all that great ;)  I do have a quick question about my little fuzzbutt...

Izzy refuses to eat his laxatone.  I've been advised to rub a little on
his lips and eventually he'll learn to like it...

well i've been doing that everyday for a week and its just not working.
He just freaks out and runs to go snorkling in the litter box.  Any other
ideas?  are there any substitutes for laxatone i could sneak into his
food?

He's such a wacko when it comes to eating... he wont even touch a raisen
and the liver treats he only takes to hide!!

Thanx,
Mike, Priss, and Izzy
http://www.geocities.com/icfaulk/ferrets.html