From:
Shannon Billiet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:36:40 -0700
Hello!

Last night when my boyfriend and I were cleaning the fuzzy cages, we
opened a new large bag of IAMS kitten food from the closet, only to find
that the bag was full of ants!  A few hundred of them at least.  My
boyfriend dumped the contents into a huge ziplock bag and sealed it up.
This morning a lot of the ants have died, and my boyfriend says that we
will be wasting perfectly good food if we throw it out - he wants to
wait a few days until all the ants are dead and then feed it to our six
fuzzies!  I am pretty disgusted by this and refuse to allow our babies
to eat food full of dead ants, so they will NOT be eating this food no
matter what anyone says.  But I am curious about who is right - will
these ants really hurt the fuzzies?  Even though I am not going to feed
them this food!  Thank you!

Shannon, Matthew, & Mephitis, Stela, Annie, Mocha, Nimbus, and Molly.