From:
The Five Cuties <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 07:57:09 -0700
I love this thread!  My ferrets are so industrious that I wouldn't
surprised if they all landed jobs for themselves one of these days.
Let's see...

Delta will be a stay-at-home dad, making sure that his Paddington bear,
all of his credit cards, and the house key and car keys are in safe
keeping at all times.

Sned will be a zoo keeper.  He loves to collect stuffed animals of all
species.

Zoe will be a gymnast because she's so petite and full of energy, and
because she can flip head-over-heels from a dead standstill.

Ginger will work at nuclear research laboratory as a Geiger counter.
(You know... "cluckcluck, cluckcluckcluck.")  Failing that, she could
always get a job as a Morse code operator.

Pepper will get a job as a restaurant greeter.  She'll do really well at
it, but eventually she will be fired for climbing up on the tables and
eating the patrons' food.

Perry?  I'm not sure what Perry will do.  Is there any career for a
ferret who loves to eat socks?

On the side, Sned, Ginger and Pepper will have a comedy act in the spirit
of The Three Stooges.

Fuzzy hugs to all!
Julie