Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:45:06 -0400
You are all so wonderful!  I got many responses and hope you do not mind
me saying thank you like this.  Everyone's ideas are great and will try
them all.

I did try the bottle freezing.  They did not know what to make of it but
Harley (my boy) got upset over the sock being on it so had to wrap it in
something else.  He is a sock lover and by all means do not mess with his
socks.  He gets so mad at me when I move them to vacuum under the bed LOL.

Whiskey(my girl) was set on top of it and you would thought it the worst
thing.  She jumped back and just looked at it and than me.  But the noisy
one that she is went over and had to try and figure out why it was cold &
wet.

They both sniffed around it and laid by it but they were off to another
cool spot shortly later.

Neither one enjoys being wet.  The tail wetting seems okay but it dries
fast.

I too use a Pyrex bowl because Whiskey likes to move to a spot she wants
it and well in the process everything in it's path gets wet.  She likes
ice cubes and will stash them.  He can care less.  Too hot for him.

My poor boy I just wish I could ease his comfort.  He is eating, drinking
and resting.  I keep my eyes on him.  So far so good.  Nice breeze today
so will be a nice day for him.

Again we thank you all.  It is nice to know there are caring people out
there in today's world.

Donna, Harley & Whiskey