From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:24:37 EDT
Hi,
Well, the kits are doing great and have gained weight fast.  We have ADV
tested two of the three and they were neg.  They are becoming the sweetest
things in the world!  On another note when I got the kits from the man I
gave him my number and told him I would take the mother if by chance he
found her well he did, So I ran back to town and happily gave him some
more money and we now have the Mom here.  She was a bit skinny and
dehydrated and does have a bit of an attitude but with time and TLC all
will be well.  She is a little sterling silver so we are calling her
"Lady Silver."  In two weeks (after Quar.) we will get her to the vet
and have her spayed so she never has to face the life she once lived.
So now we have the Mom who will too need a new loving family!

On another note we still have three older kids who could use a foster
home.  If interested fell free to contact us.

Tracy March
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
1-509-262-9556