From:
Katie Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:08:30 EDT
Hey everyone!
Well, I have a new baby!  Foret is kind of jelous, but still loves the new
playmate (or is it playtoy?  LOL)!  My baby is Riki-Tiki-Tavy.

Anyways, I took Riki to the vet yesterday b/c he seemed a little down and
I thought he just might have a cold or something.  Well, I gave him a
quick bath before I took him and in the waiting room, I noticed his leg
looked weird.  It was pretty red and kind of swollen.  Well, the vet said
it looks like an infection in his leg and gave me some antibiotics.  He
seems to be able to move it a little better today, but has anyone had
anything like this before?  I think it might have been an underlying
problem (my friend got him from a pet store then gave it to me the next
week because she "was tired of it"...her parents said shes not getting
any more animals.) from before I got him.  I am hoping it was nothing I
have done, as nothing like this has happened to my other baby.  So, if
anyone has suggestions, etc.  PLEASE e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!
Katie Sasser, Foret, and Riki