From:
punchbug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 05:39:44 -0400
>From:    Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: 5 abandoned ferrets - left at dumpster need names
>
>I open it and read that a vet clinic has 5 ferrets that were left in a
>box, taped closed, and a lame excuse written on the top, "we have been
>abused, find us a good home."  Oh, lame was the office manager's word.

UGH!!!  This absolutely makes me SICK.  It makes my stomach churn!  Boy,
wouldn't I love to find the morons that did that!!!

>So now we need names.  Five of them with a common theme.  Two albino
>females, one light silver female, one albino male, and a blaze boy.
>
>Got any ideas?

Oh, yes... Hope, Grace and Faith for the girls and Zest and Zeal (as
in...activity; briskness, liveliness; animation, life, vivacity, spirit,
dash, energy that we hope they ALL regain) for the boys!

Kisses to all the babies!
Renee