Sat, 11 May 2002 18:05:48 -0400
Wow, what a week.  Sadly, one of the kittens mommie took in passed away
on Monday morning.  The other one is doing great, in a permanent home and
being bottle fed every 3 hours.  On Tuesday, we took in 2 more kids.
Lenny & Gypsy Rose.  They came from the shelter originally and are now
back.

On Wednesday night I got really sick.  i couldn't breathe well and didn't
want to play.  My eye socket swelled so mommie to me to the University vet
hospital.  i'm doing a lot better now.

Thursday night, mommie got in a 5 week old baby raccoon.  i guess when
it rains, it pours!  she instantly fell in love with him but i wasn't
jealous.  i knew he would be going to a wildlife center and he did on
Friday.

Some of the 19 kids we took in last week aren't doing so well.  Druid,
the guy with the tumor on his wee wee isn't eating so well.  He, along
with 5 others are going to the vets on Tuesday again.  2 of the 5 girls
were spayed on Friday and are doing better.  Their names are Flora &
Fauna.  George, the 7 year old hairless boy is getting so thin.  He's
anemic and may need a blood trans.  He goes to the vet on Tuesday too!

i gots a card from Ron in Michigan but when i tried to reply to his
e-mail, it bounced back.....thank you Ron, i hope you read this!

Anyway, it's time for my medication so i have to get off the puter....
love to all!!!!!

Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President