Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:09:33 -0400
From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Hello.  Good luck finding a home for Pukka.  I can understand that you're
saying she is just too much for you to handle, that happens.

But I honestly think you should at least let the shelter know, they did
adopt her to you in good consceince with the deal that she would return to
them if you couldn't keep her.  Hopefully they will be glad that you are
helping to find her a home, but they should be in the loop.  There main
goal is to find forever homes for their ferrets, not to have them shuffled
around and not to "snuff them out".  As an experienced shelter they will
be more ready to deal with a ferret problem (Pukka needing special
attention) and to screen possible new homes.

I wish you and Pukka luck in finding a new home, but I hope you contact
the shetler!

Risa