From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:24:57 -0400
Clear DayHey Hey Hey,

Thank you Alexandra for your beautiful post.  Iris, I am so sorry for
your loss.

In North Carolina, far in a backyard, under a black walnut tree that
dates from the civil war, there is a small place carved out from the wild
honeysucle and morning glory.  There is a beautiful angel there, hands
folded in prayer, wings stretched to the Bridge.  She came to guard my
little Sterling who was laid to rest there in the cold of February 2000.

December of this year brought Pepsi and Noble to join little Sterling.
A camilia bush was added.  It blooms a blush pink in the dead of winter.
It brings beauty and joy to a sad and dreary time of year.  I pray the
blush of the blooms bring warmth to little souls that gave such love.

Thier memories are so beautiful and precious to me.  In time, with much
care, mayhap the blooms added will ease the pain of each ones loss and
bring a smile of rememberance of the special times we shared.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang