From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:20:34 -0700
The results are in for the SOS Tee-Shirt Sale.  We sold 50 shirts raising
$200.00 for Support our Shelters!  I would like to thank the following
people for supporting this sale:

Joanna Deemys, Debbie Spring, Mary McCarty, Robin Jones, Michela Steele,
CJ Jones, Dale Nupp, Chris Mathis, Diane Burman, Marylou Zarbock, Julie
Pressey, Nan Sanders, The Fulmers, Paul Jamison, Susie Riddle, Lisa
Williams, Sharon Beardon, Ela Heyn, Deb Carlson, The Littles, Pat DeRose,
Kim Reyes, Ron Carter, Judith White, Kevin Bonner, Mary Mewton, Christy
Felty, Candyce Ramon, Katie Carr, Jackie Hawley, Ronnie DiComo, Leighanne
Tate.  (and me!)

Thanks to everyone for making this sale a success!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters