From:
Kristin Hoffmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:32:49 -0700
Hey every1, it's me again I juss hav one short question so if y'all could
answer that would be fantastic!

My lil devil(s) Digit, Pippin, Elmo, and Cookie are all wonderful fuzzies
but Didgey ( short for Digit) has a problem: he chews on clothing.  Yes,
the buttons, holograms, zippers, words, anythoing that appeals to him!!
I cant juss spritz everything and EVERYONE with bitter apple for him to
stop!  I scruff him but he juss duz it again!  I dont understand!  HELP!