Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:18:00 -0700
From:
I thought I could just sit and lurk as usual.  I thought I could live with
the fact that the ferrets found new homes and new ways of life and would
be happy for the rest of their lives.  After reading her post, I felt ill!

It's true when then say that things never change and she obviously will
remain a self-absorbed person.  "I finally get the Dodge I've had my eye
on!" Big Whoop!  For as little money and time as you spent on those
animals, you should have had it and everything else your selfish little
heart desired!  Emphasis on the little heart part!

What goes around, comes around.  Perhaps the nursing home she ends up in
will grant her the same warm and wonderful care she showed those animals.
Who knows, maybe her little nurse will be a fur-friend and give her
special treatment.  We can only hope.

Enjoy your little dreamworld .........

Lynn (Jake & Fibi)