Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:08:53 -0800
From:
Dear S O S,

Hi, my name is Parris.  I'm a Princess and I wear a white fur coat.  I
have two brothers, they are, well...... boys.  My mom told me last week I
have Lymphoma.  This must be a good thing to have as my mom said it makes
me even more special and she loves me even more.  She and dad have saved
up for treats, or was that treatments.  Probably treats, since I'm
special.  Mom told me and my bruds about a BaM Club.  You put pieces of
green paper in a white paper thing and send it to a place called S O S.
Then BaM, it goes to kids like me that need treats, or was that treatment.
Must be treats, mom says lots of kids in shelters are extra special like
me.  So me and the bruds have decided to do with out a store bought toy
each month.  Instead mom will give us each a piece of green paper to put
in the white paper thing.  Then we give it to the mail man to take to SOS.
One problem, them boys think the green paper goes in hidey holes.  But I
know better, so when they aren't looking, I take it out and stuff it in
the white paper and BaM, off it goes so other special kids get treats, or
is that treatments.  Gotta go, nap time.....

In Touch,
Parris, The Kidd, The Little Kidd
mailto:[log in to unmask]