From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:20:49 -0500
If you want to help Kristine Lunny pay for the extensive testing and
re-testing for ADV that she has to do right now, and if you would prefer
to receive a tax deduction for your donation, you may use Support Our
Shelters.

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

Unless directed otherwise, we will send the donations to Kristine's vet
(at her request) because Dr. LaPaugh is generously testing the ferrets
without requiring payment at the time of service.  However, Kristine and
another shelter have already split huge out-of-pocket expenses for the
testing, so I'm sure donations directed to Kristine are also very welcome.

For those of you who prefer to send help directly, the addresses are:

LaPaw Animal Hospital           or        Friends of Fuzzies
FBO:  Friends of Fuzzies                  2308 NE Ravenwood Drive
1288 SW Simpson Ave., #G, H               Bend, OR 97701
Bend, OR 97702                            541-383-2281
541-389-3902

or  Paypal account:  [log in to unmask]

Thank you for coming through again for the ferrets!

Support Our Shelters
Judith, Georgia, Ela, Sharon, Lisa and Judy

--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *

http://www.SupportOurShelters.org