From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 07:55:28 -0700
Dear FML'rs

This is a very belated thank you to everyone that sent cards for Tip's
passing.  I have been so busy with the rescue, and now a sick kitten
in the litter, that I haven't even had time to get to all of them until
now.  One of the kittens is wasting away and it has been absolutely
heartbreaking.  I was up last night on the hour trying to force food in
him only to have it come back up.  I've never seen such a pitiful little
creature.  He's now at the vet's getting bloodwork,xray's and subq'ing.
Please keep this little 8oz guy in your prayers.  He had someone wanting
to adopt him but I think now that he comes with a $175 vet bill that the
person may change his mind.  The outpouring from the hoomans on this list
never ceases to amaze me and there aren't words to thank you all enough.
I'll be back in touch soon.

Fuzzy hugs from Kim and all of da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue