Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:49:11 -0500
From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

In the last 2 years I adopted 23 shelter ferrets.  Yeah, I know!  Talk
about ferret math.  Anyway, as luck would have it,and I know we shouldn't
have favorites,BUT my Skritchmas Tree needs adrenal surgery.  Sooo,I have
posted a quantity of never opened sealed CD's on Ebay in Classic Rock and
Hard Rock.  I also have listed a bunch of 8 tracks if anyone out there
still has players,starting at 1.00.  My seller name is deecat1,all small
case letters.  If anyone is interested, Skritch and I, mostly I, would
really appreciate any bids.  He is my very sweetest heart,and he needs to
get better before he drives Meeka & Savannah nuts.  They know they are
beautiful, but they don't like all those hickeys!  Thanks everybody for
listening.

Regards,
Carol