From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:02:47 -0800
Long time no post, but I've been up to something... Whenever you purchase
something from PetSmart, they ask if you have the animal that goes along
with that item... Example everytime I buy mouse/rat food they ask whether
I have mice or a rat.  Well what's fun is everytime I buy Eukanuba kitten
food (to supplement the Superior choice until we get a new bag) they ask
if I have a kitten.  I say "yes I do, but this is for the ferrets"

Sometimes they tell me that they carry food, other times they just say oh
I didn't know ferrets could eat this.  No matter what they say Every time
I tell them that the Eukanuba food is better than the other ferret foods
they carry, and it's less expensive than most.  This always gets big eyes.
Usually they tell me they'll keep that in mind when people have ferret
questions or are looking for food!  YEAH!

Along the same lines have you seen the PetSmart store brand of ferret
food?  It has bannana chips in it!  tsk tsk.  Well at least I've let them
know that the Eukanuba is better.  I still tell them that we feed our
ferrets Superior Choice.  Hopefully this will steer some ferret owners
around here to a better food.  I cringe thinking they are feeding their
ferrets Kaytee with veggies and fruit (this is what two of ours were
eating when we got them), or PetSmart brand with fruit in it.

I'm not sure what's happening here but it is 12 (noon) and our hedgehog is
out.  He usually sleeps all day and plays all night.  Unlike the ferrets
who seem to sleep both.  I think I disturbed him when I got up to go to
work at 1:50 AM.  I think maybe he freaked out when I turned on a light
and went back to sleep.  Funny how our animals react to our schedules.

Love to all, and prayers for the sick fuzzies (Our Spud is beginning to
show signs of adrenal :( )

Tysa