Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:52:00 -0800
From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I figured I would miss a few of our wonderful people that offered
items for the Symposium Raffle, and sure enough, I did.  Thanks, Linda
for jogging my memory!

A huge thank you to Kit and Caboodle Ferretry for the enormous basket of
ferret goodies!  You made one ticket holder very happy!!!

Also, thank you to Scribner for providing several soon-to-be-available
copies of the Ferret Cronicles by Richard Bach!  These will be in print
this summer, if I remember correctly!

I hope I haven't missed anyone else.  My apologies to Scribner and Kit
and Caboodle for missing them in my first post.

Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8383
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter