From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:47:24 -0400
My Dearest FML family:

It has not even been 24 hours since I asked for help with Lucky's plight.
MY GOSH!!!  I cannot believe the response already.  The man who tries to
make himself out as the wonderful pet store manager WILL be exposed for
what he is and what he did.  You all are so incredibly awesome!!!  I am
honored to be a part of the FML.

Thank you again , so very much!

Sincerely,
Sue & Crew...Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy and Nikki(the wonder ferret!)
From the Bridge...Samantha, Bandit,Smokey, Boots, and Always we will
fight for you, Lucky