From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:29:27 -0400
Hello to all the people pets and their owners, We posted not to long ago
about woodypet vs wood pellet fuel and recived only one response.  What my
partner and I would like to know, has anyone else tried this product and
what they thought of it in terms of odor control,cost effectiveness etc.
So far, we have found woodypet to be more cost effective and has better
odor control than anything we have tried and we have used wood pellet
fuel for 7 years.

Also, We asked about ferret vets here in Indiana and were referred to
a couple in Indianapolis but thats too far for us.  We live close to
Greenville,OH and Richmond, Ind.  Any ideas?  Would appreciate the help.

Thanks again, give all your babies a hug and kiss.
Sue-Genetta and fuzzbutts 20