From:
John Jacobus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:25:25 -0500
Dear Sandee,
My ferret, Sammy the Snake, went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.  He was
a rescue who joined us at least 5 years ago.  He was always on the thin
side, but very active, and in his earlier years with us,quite the escape
artist.  We loved him dearly.  My husband, the ferret dad, is taking it
very badly.  Please find Sammy, and tell him we will always love him.
His dad (and I) would appreciate hearing from him.

Thanks for all you do for us ferret owners.

Patty Jacobus ( ferret mom)