From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:00:33 EST
Dear FMLers.

It is hard for me to write this.  We lost our big panda boy Rikki Tavi
last Friday.  He died in the hospital while undergoing treatment.  He had
some liver problem, most likely a tumor and he may have had cardiomyopothy
as his heart was enlarged as well.  We chose not to have a post mortium as
the money can be used to help other of our fuzzies that still need some
type of care.  Rikki was in the hospital two weeks ago and I posted about
that and he came home and was doing very well and then he crashed big
time last Thursday evening.  We rushed him right into the vets and our vet
tried her best but it just wasn't to be I guess.  Rikki was a big CDC boy
from Canada.  He is survived by his "brother" Tikki and we all miss him.
Sandee, you great lil fret spirit you, please show Rikki around.  He is a
very big panda blaze with a different type of hop to his step...you can't
miss him!!!  Show him around and take him over to the flying school and
let Spike see him again.  Both will be thrilled.  Spread the news around
do the rest of our group will know he is there.  Thank You.

After All It Is For The Ferrets
Fred Hurd.