From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:17:30 -0800
::SpokesFerret, Stormy and Membership Director, Kit looking at the FML
  and then each other::

Kit says to Stormy, "You mean da peeples are confused?"

Stormy replies, "I guess not everyone knows that our much loved Aunt
Kathryn makes the ferret sized afghans for the Kouri Fan Club".

Kit looks surprised, "We haven't been keeping it a secret have we?"

"Of course not", says Stormy, "Some fuzzies have received the
afghans/blankies for special drawings that the Kouri Club has held when
folks have donated to Support Our Shelters (S.O.S.) and some received
them for donating to special Shelter Ferrets In Need.

"That's right Stormy, and some fuzzies got them with their Kouri Club
memberships when they sent in a donation of $20.  or more which went to
help shelter ferrets too".

"Well, do you think da peeples know who Aunt Kathryn is now?"
::Kit looks over at Stormy::

"I sure hope so", says Stormy, "'Cause now I gotta go see a man about a
cheweasel."

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.