From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:28:37 EST
The other morning I heard some noises coming from the living room but
they sounded like you basic ferrets playing sounds so I continued to feed
Maggie her soup.

When it became time to round up the fuzzies I walked toward the sofa (the
favorite hiding place in the whole wide world) and Butch came dancing out
from under the sofa very willingly.  He begin dancing and dooking all
around me.  He seemed a little too happy to me.

I looked behind the sofa and saw a package of Foamy Fries disappear!
The had climbed up onto a box and pushed things around and found the new
supplies from the Ferret Store.  So I got on the floor in my going to work
best and began fishing out the fries.  This was met with great resistance
by CB and Butch.  They bit my toes, they bit my fingers, they were not
about to give up this prize without a fight.  Mom won in the end but gave
everyone a fry anyway.

I guess the idea was for Maggie to "need" mom, Butch and CB would run
interference.  It was a great plan, super execution, they just got busted.

I wish the people at my office worked so well together!

Connie, Butch (I'll get the bag), Maggie (I'll look cute and needy), and
CB (I'll hide it in the sofa, let's meet in 20 minutes for a feast)