From:
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:06:07 -0500
i'm sorry i haven't written lately.  i've been a little ill.  mommie took
me to the University of Guelph this week and we did more tests.  I haveta
happy! :-)

i have some sad news though.  Princess, one of the shelter's 1st rescues
passed away on Christmas day.  Auntie Pamela, her mom didn't want to tell
my mommie over the holidays so we just found out.  Bones, who was her
brother died almost 2 years ago and his ashes will be buried with her.

Bear & Max found homes this week and we took in 2 new kids that auntie
Paige is looking after.

If anyone is in the Toronto area and would like to come to our belated
christmas party on the 27th, please e-mail my mom so she can make
reservations for you!!!!!

Love always, Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.