From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:02:16 -0500
Manchester ARL has approximately 11- 12 ferrets (remaining from a recent
intake of 17 ferrets) who are in need of loving homes.  These ferrets
range in age from 2-4 years and appeared to be in good health today with
full coats when we assisted the shelter folks with assessment.  All
ferrets have some dental tartar and mild gingivitis and will be seeing
the vet on Monday for healthchecks, treatment, etc..  Several are
scheduled for adrenalectomy's in the very near future.

There are albinos, dark sable , choc mitt, cinnamon ,silver --both males
and females.  Lots of furry fun loving ferrets who are used to a free
roam environment that would love a new home and someone to cuddle with.
I have been told the Manchester ARL will have hours Sunday 10-4 closed
Monday (ferrets go to vet Monday) Tues & Thurs 6-8 PM .

So if you are interested in seeing the kids in need of homes please give
them a call (603) 628-3544.  Manchester ARL, 490 Dunbarton Rd, Manchester
NH 03105

Ferret Wise will be providing post op care for several surgery patients
who will be rehomed through Manchester ARL when recovered.

Thanks for considering these deserving ferrets!
Alicia at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org