From:
mark hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:39:41 -0500
Hello Roberta,

I am going to post this idea on the Forum, but I thought of it while
reading your message.  If you start a bi-monthly newsletter about how
things are going and with nice ferret stories about your successes, I
would pay a subscription fee, if it was affordable.  For instance, if it
was 1-2 pages long and went into an envelope, or was stapled with an
address label on the outside, it might not cost too much at all.

Say, $15 -- 20 bucks for a subscription fee?  If you get 50 subscriptions,
you are making nice operations money!  Perhaps other shelters could do the
same -- I am not a millionaire and have to pick and choose the charities
I contribute to, but I am a sucker for ferret anecdotes and pictures, and
subscribe to the magazines.

Mark H.