From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:19:46 EST
Bulldog ferrets are stockier, have shorter legs and tail.  The females
have a shorter face which makes them look like a male.  They have a
strange gate to their walk like a bull dog.  They have a stance similar
to a bull dog when you observe them from the front.  They very seldom run
mostly walk where ever they go.  They have a wonderful personality and
don't tend to be biters.  They do however fear bite.  My male, Gus, has
bitten me twice.  Both times I scared him by trying to open his mouth to
see if he had eaten something he shouldn't have.  Both times were false
alarms but I was left with a fair sized bite each time.  They are
generally lovers not biters.  They love to be held and fussed over.

Win and my two bulldog ferrets, Gus and Dusty