From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:14:23 EST
>I noticed he was stone deaf, and I began to think about what if whoever
>gets him dont know hes deaf and they mistreat him because of it.  So, i
>talked to my hubby, and he let me bring the baby home.  We named him
>Casey Jones.

That's how my roommate (who insisted we get a ferret from the pet store
when they were legalized here) Ended up with our Voodoo boy.  I made him
pick that one because he was deaf And I was worried how he'd end up if we
didn't.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.mystyxcritters.com
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
Visit the Ferret Giving Tree and help shelter fuzzies in need!
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html