From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:37:10 -0500
Best wishes to all from the Folks at Ferret Wise- We are still in the
spirit though all ferrets have not quite received all their packages- we
are so busy nursing Socks who has developed ulcers - though he is able to
now stand on his own slowly gaining on his starved condition.

Those who have not received pics of the Secret Santa ferrets hang in there
we are still working on that-- sigh...

The drawing for the Holiday Quilt Raffle was Dec 8th-- and the winner
drawn -- Carolyn Cobb, in CA!  Congratulations Carolyn and thanks for
supporting our programs here-.  The quilt raffle raised $340 for shelter
programs.  ( and bought our latest ferret food deliver!  Yahoo!).

We will be announcing a Spring Quilt Raffle shortly.  This is a handsome
quilt again designed & quilted by Cynthia Sullivan in shades of ivory,
gold, sage green, mauve & plum.  The fabric is an oriental floral design
and the unique quilt pattern is astounding- we will have the finalities of
the raffle soon and will post a photo to the web site.  The drawing will
be scheduled for the month o May.

Best wishes to all-- back to work-- and again Congratulations Carolyn- may
you remember the ferrets that are helped each time you wrap up in that
wonderful quilt!

Alicia, the folks and ferrets at Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org