From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:45:32 -0500
Good Evening Everyone,
New mommy here again needing some help.  Our little 7 week old kit Ariel
seems to have a swollen anus that is red.  The vet that specializes in
ferrets cannot see him until next Wed night.  He had litter stuck to it
this AM that is what made me look at his heiny after I cleaned him off.
His brother and sister do not have this.  We put some vaseline on it since
we think he might have been the one with loose bowels from the vitasol
vitamins.  He is active and playing normally.  He is also the one that is
deaf.  He is an MF ferret and has already been descented and altered.  No
flaming on the MF please.  I have been reading the posts.  This little guy
is special in that he is deaf and now quite the lover.  I think he needed
to be in a special home like ours where we can give him the extra
attention.  Any help with what I can do to soothe his bottom would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Debbie & the fur crew