From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:42:23 -0500
[ Forwarded with permission...  These guys are in Raleigh, NC.  -Pam S. ]

You have my permission to give out my email ([log in to unmask]) or phone
number (919-779-8980) if you think it would help.  I just want to find a
good home for bandit & snowie.

Bandit - Male - Looks like a racoon - about 19 months old

Snowie - Female - white - just over a year old

They both had their first shots & are due for their rabies vaccine
booster.  They both take the heart worm medicine monthly.  They are both
in good health.  The female is more playful then the male but both are
gentle.  The male has never nipped anyone & the female hasn't since about
a month after we got her.  I got the male in August 2000 and the female in
January 2001.  They are extremely well behaved, our vet says he has never
seen a ferret as gentle as Bandit.  I have 3 daughters who play with them,
drag them around, let them sleep on the floor with them watching TV.  Thet
don't nip at the kids at all.  I hate to part with them but we aren't home
much and I can't afford the food & to update their shots right now.  I've
also become severely allergic to them & can't be in the same room as their
cage.  (Which makes cleaning it very difficult!)I am allergic to cats &
got the ferrets for my children !  not knowing I would be allergic to them
too.  They have a huge 4 story cage(over $200), hammocks, tunnel, food
bowls, water bottles, litter box.  etc.  which would all go with them.

I hope to find them a good home, they are part of our family & will be
hard to let go of.