From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 08:13:36 -0500
The original deadline for registration for the International Ferret
Symposium ("Ferrets 2002") in Las Vegas Feb 1-3 has been extended from
December 10 to December 28.  This gives you a little more time to add
attendence to your holiday wish list!  :-)

Attendees *MUST* preregister.  We need to provide a deposit to the
catering office of the Imperial Palace in the beginning of January for
our 3 delicious breakfasts and 2 yummy lunches, as well as the wonderful
reception!

The room reservation deadline REMAINS December 10.  We must provide full
rooming lists to the hotel at that time.  There are just a couple rooms
left, so book a room quickly by contacting Judy Cooke,
[log in to unmask], 740-666-5872.

To register for the symposium itself, download the registration form from
http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca/  If you have problems reading the Acrobat
format file, email me at [log in to unmask], or call 1-800-9FERRET
with your postal address, and we will send you a paper copy.

Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to meet with, learn from and share
with some of the top ferret experts in the world!  It's just 2 months
away!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH