From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:50:49 -0500
Hi friends.....sorry i missed last week's report, we were all still real
sad over the crossing of Whiskey & Winter.  Things are starting to get
back to normal.  mommie finally got up the nerve to clean their cage and
pack up their stuff.  it was hard for her and she cried a lot but she's
doing better now.

The 1st song mommie heard after her kids crossed was "only time" by Enya.
Every time she hears that song, she knows Whiskey & Winter are looking
down on us.  Not only is it an important song for the U.S.A.  for the
memory of Sep.  11, now it's an important song for my mommie too.  She's
asked Santa to bring her that song on CD for x-mas too.

The highlight of my week was a special visit from an old friend.  Princess
Pea visited mommie and i with her mom, auntie Pamela.  Princess was one of
my mom's 1st rescues way back in 1996.  Princess zoomed around with me for
a little while, but because i'm such a pill and so hyper, i worried her a
bit.  i don't think she recognized me as she had a stroke a few weeks ago
and may have forgotten me.  not to worry though, i was still very happy to
see her and showed her by dancing and dooking.  it made mommie and i very
happy to see her again.  mommie felt like it was a bright side of loosing
her kids by seeing Princess.

Mommie wanted me to thank auntie Linda from St.  Catherines, auntie Deb
from Oakdale and auntie Mary from Margate for the WONDERFUL toys they
sent.  The kids were just thrilled to pieces to have new toys to play
with.  It really touched mom to get those in the mail, thank you SOOOO
much!!!!

Other than that, we took in Fagan & Rucas 2 weeks ago.  No one was adopted
out and no other ferrets came in.

MUCH love, missing Whiskey & Winter,

Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.