From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:11:18 -0700
Ok...as a new mommy of ferrets and this being my first Christmas with them
I was wondering if anyone had some advice on a Christmas Tree?  After my
kitten destroyed my artificial one last year, I decided to get a real tree
this year.  However, my ferrets live in the living room.  That is where
their home is and I don't want to move them from it.  We love having them
out there because when they are awake (and we are home) they are free to
roam the front half of the house.  So....what do I do about the Christmas
tree.  The only place that I have for it is in the living room.  I don't
want to put it outside or in a bedroom...that just wouldn't work.

So, if anyone has any information on how to best "handle" this PLEASE let
me know.  I don't want my fuzzies hurt or the tree falling over either.
Still have the cat issue but he is lazy and "plump" now so not too much
to worry about on that account.

I did find a website http://www.trifl.org/xmasfaq.html that had some
information and the Ferret mag.  that I get helped too...but always
looking for more ideas.

Thanks!
Joanne
Spice and Pepper