From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:06:18 EDT
"Rocky Racoon its my birthday!!
[kiss kiss kiss, the top of Rocky's head]
Hiccups?  You got hiccups Rocky.
Hiccups.
[kiss]
You go "hic hic hic"!
[kiss kiss kiss kiss]
Your my Rocky.
[kiss]
Today, when I get done my jobs, Rocky, we can play in my room."

Today, 10/10/91, is Sean's tenth birthday.  Rocky got him a lollipop that
says 'happy birthday' (guess he thinks he's gonna get some licks in?), his
brother got him an old fashioned metal bank that is a frog that flicks
pennies in its mouth (Sean loves frogs), and we got him Nitendo 64 for his
new room.  Ut-oh, he better be a very very good boy so maybe Santa Clause
might bring him a little tv this Xmas so he can play with that Nitendo!
LOL...no we are not cruel he actually asked for this,, above a tv, even
though we explained how unpractical it would be.  He is fully prepared
about this if he should get a game system first.  Remember he walks to the
beat of a different drum.  He will get everything tonight.  He wants
tonight to just be family and ferrets.

But, his birthday party with kids will be not this weekend but next
weekend (we have private reasons for doing that).  This will be his first
real birthday party.  He has requested it to be here in his new house.  He
has chosen to make his cake with me and to decorate it all by himself!  Of
course I'm going to make sure Rocky is right there to help LOLOL.  I don't
think a little boy can handle such a big job without the help of his
ferret.  ::snicker::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/