From:
Craig Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:35:45 -0600
I think I'd start by asking how many ferrets the vet sees either weekly
or monthly.  I'd ask how many adrenal ferrets he/she has treated, and
if he/she knows the current state/local regulations about ferret
inoculations.  I'd also ask how many ECE cases have been treated, and how
many surgeries he/she have performed.  I'd be very interested to see if
sick pets are attended 24x7.  I don't know how this would be perceived,
but I might ask for references from current patients.

Craig