From:
Leighanne Tate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:22:05 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking on the list now for a few weeks, and have to say I
really enjoy reading it each day.  I am so excited about my starch peanut
discovery i thought i would share it with everyone...

Well i was shopping in Michaels craft store the other day and behold...
starch peanuts!  They werent just plain boring ones either... all
different colors! :)  I know Michaels is a chain here in northeastern
ohio, but i am not sure if it is elsewhere... just thought i would share
this info in case you have one close by.  They are a bit pricey, but hey,
the fuzzies are worth it!